AngularJs Partial Page Controller Code not Executing




Brief
So I setup my new web application. I'm developing a web app for Hostel Room reservation and allocation. At my frontend, I'm using a bootstrap framework powered by AngularJs. Hmm! I so much love AngularJs with the ease of use it helps me to present end users of my apps.

The Issue
I setup a controller for most of my partial pages, however, for one of the pages (clients.html) whose controller (clientCt) is in clients.js, the script doesnt run if I navigate to the page using a link. However, if I reload the entire page while on this partial page, the script would run.

Problem
I found out that statements in document ready were the ones not getting executed. So, please guys, for your controller Javascript, steer clear of that ever useful document ready block:

The Document Ready block
$(document).ready(function(){});

Solution:
I simply moved my page initialization codes outside the document ready block and pronto! Everything goes back to normal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain Not Propagating

T-SQL: Prudent use of Select ... As

Determine Appropriate Font-Size for Text iTextSharp