Date Comparison: datejs Hang!



Background
I've always had issues working with diverse date formats using javascript till when recently I found this great resource at www.datejs.com. It was a welcome relief as it could parse almost all the date formats I wanted to parse. Today, however, I ran into a snag! The .isAfter() function stated in the datejs documentation wasn't just working for me. I kept getting error "method not found".

Solution
After lots of trial and research, I found out that the link posted on the datejs website most recent build is actually not the most recent build and several methods were not available in that. In case you have a similar issue, please download the most recent build from http://www.datejs.com/build/date.js and get your headache alleviated totally! It worked for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resize or Crop Image before Upload Using HTML5 File API

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040

Get Creative With Data Tables: Row Click Events